Signed in as:
Signed in as:
I understand it is my full responsibility to make sure the firearm, ammunition or accessories I am purchasing is legal for me to own in my state or jurisdiction. By completing this transaction, I agree that I am legally allowed to own the items in my shopping cart as detailed above. I further agree that any disputes will be governed by the laws of the State of Texas and the jurisdiction of any proceedings will take place in Hill County, Texas.
I hereby certify that I am 18 or older if I am purchasing ammunition to use in a rifle or shotgun and 21 or older if I am purchasing ammunition to use in a handgun. I certify that I am 18 or older if I am purchasing a shotgun or rifle and 21 or older if I am purchasing a handgun.
Pricing & Payments
We take Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. Please call for Layaway. We reserve the right to cancel orders due to pricing or inventory errors. Please note: Prices on firearms and accessories fluctuate daily based on what we are able to purchase them for. This is how we are able to offer you the lowest prices on firearms and accessories. We do not offer a price guarantee and will not provide a partial refund if the sale price of a firearm is lowered after you make your purchase.
All payments are due upon completion of order or receipt if purchased at the store. If a payment is not received or payment method is declined, the buyer forfeits the ownership of any items purchased. If no payment is received, no items will be shipped.
Shipping will be paid for by the buyer in the amount agreed upon by the seller at the time of purchase. Shipping insurance is optional at an additional cost. No international shipping. If an item is lost or damaged during shipping, seller will not be held responsible.
Items are entitled to be refunded or returned based on complaint. If an item is unsatisfactory, a written explanation is needed before the item may be considered for a refund. Buyer must take into account the description of the item before requesting a refund. If the item matches the description by the seller and the buyer is unsatisfied, seller is not responsible for refund. Exchanges are granted on a case-by-case basis.
An item may be cancelled up until payment has been processed. Once payment has been processed, the buyer is responsible for payment.
Any complaints about items should be sent to email@example.com or call 254-602-2418.
The seller is not responsible for any health or safety concerns once the buyer has received the item. If any harm is incurred from the items purchased by the buyer, the seller shares no responsibility.
These terms and conditions are subject to change.
I certify that I have read and agree to the following safety rules when handling a firearm, ammunition or firearm accessory: www.nrahq.org/education/guide.asp
1. ALWAYS keep the gun pointed in a safe direction. This is the primary rule of gun safety. A safe direction means that the gun is pointed so that even if it were to go off it would not cause injury or damage. The key to this rule is to control where the muzzle or front end of the barrel is pointed at all times. Common sense dictates the safest direction, depending on different circumstances.
2. ALWAYS keep your finger off the trigger until ready to shoot. When holding a gun, rest your finger on the trigger guard or along the side of the gun. Until you are actually ready to fire, do not touch the trigger.
3. ALWAYS keep the gun unloaded until ready to use. Whenever you pick up a gun, immediately engage the safety device if possible, and, if the gun has a magazine, remove it before opening the action and looking into the chamber(s) which should be clear of ammunition. If you do not know how to open the action or inspect the chamber(s), leave the gun alone and get help from someone who does.
Also, when using or storing a gun, always follow these NRA rules:
1. Know your target and what is beyond. Be absolutely sure you have identified your target beyond any doubt. Equally important, be aware of the area beyond your target. This means observing your prospective area of fire before you shoot. Never fire in a direction in which there are people or any other potential for mishap. Think first. Shoot second.
2. Know how to use the gun safely. Before handling a gun, learn how it operates. Know its basic parts, how to safely open and close the action and remove any ammunition from the gun or magazine. Remember, a gun's mechanical safety device is never foolproof. Nothing can ever replace safe gun handling.
3. Be sure the gun is safe to operate. Just like other tools, guns need regular maintenance to remain operable. Regular cleaning and proper storage are a part of the gun's general upkeep. If there is any question concerning a gun's ability to function, a knowledgeable gunsmith should look at it.
4. Use only the correct ammunition for your gun. Only BBs, pellets, cartridges or shells designed for a particular gun can be fired safely in that gun. Most guns have the ammunition type stamped on the barrel. Ammunition can be identified by information printed on the box and sometimes stamped on the cartridge. Do not shoot the gun unless you know you have the proper ammunition.
5. Wear eye and ear protection as appropriate. Guns are loud and the noise can cause hearing damage. They can also emit debris and hot gas that could cause eye injury. For these reasons, shooting glasses and hearing protectors should be worn by shooters and spectators.
6. Never use alcohol or over-the-counter, prescription or other drugs before or while shooting. Alcohol, as well as any other substance likely to impair normal mental or physical bodily functions, must not be used before or while handling or shooting guns.
7. Store guns so they are not accessible to unauthorized persons. Many factors must be considered when deciding where and how to store guns. A person's particular situation will be a major part of the consideration. Dozens of gun storage devices, as well as locking devices that attach directly to the gun, are available. However, mechanical locking devices, like the mechanical safeties built into guns, can fail and should not be used as a substitute for safe gun handling and the observance of all gun safety rules.
8. Be aware that certain types of guns and many shooting activities require additional safety precautions.
9. Cleaning Regular cleaning is important in order for your gun to operate correctly and safely. Taking proper care of it will also maintain its value and extend its life. Your gun should be cleaned every time that it is used.
A gun brought out of prolonged storage should also be cleaned before shooting. Accumulated moisture and dirt, or solidified grease and oil, can prevent the gun from operating properly.
Before cleaning your gun, make absolutely sure that it is unloaded. The gun's action should be open during the cleaning process. Also, be sure that no ammunition is present in the cleaning area.
Returns and Cancellations
Should the need arise; we will do our best to cancel an order at no charge provided the order is cancelled by 5:00pm on the day of order. We cannot guarantee that we can cancel the order before it ships. Ince Firearms will provide a refund or exchange on all other accessories found defective provided that the customer notifies us of the defect within 30 days of the item being purchased. Our distributors do not allow cancellation of orders placed by us, therefore, cancellation of special orders will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Returns of non-defective accessories will be subject to a 15% restocking fee
Returns on firearms that have been transferred to you are not allowed. Firearms found to be defective or blemished may be returned so long as they have not been transferred and removed from the FFL. Once a new firearm is transferred, it is considered used, even if unfired. It is the customer’s responsibility to fully inspect the firearm at their FFL prior to accepting it into their possession. We do understand that some manufacturer defects may not be identifiable upon initial inspection, however by purchasing a firearm from us, you agree that upon discovering a defect in your transferred firearm that you will work with the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with their warranty policy).
Some firearms are covered with a lifetime warranty through our distributors. If your firearm is backed by one of these distributors, we will assist you in the coordination of the exchange.
Please do not return packages prior to receiving a return authorization.
Return shipping of all non-defective items will be at the purchaser’s expense. Shipping on all defective items will be determined on a case by case basis.
CREDIT for returns will be given in form of original payment with the applicable deductions.
In store return option is available and preferred.
Available 7 days a week by appointment.
All return items must be in original packaging and have all manuals/instructions.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 254-602-2418
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
184 Thousand Oaks Dr, Whitney, Texas 76692, United States
Copyright © 2018 Ince Firearms - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy